Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hmmm...

This week has been pretty boring.  Avery hasn't said or done anything real crazy or outlandish.  She is a happy kid, though.  She beams with joy.  While I know her days ahead will never be 100% sunny, I always hope that she will be able to see the bright side in any situation. 

Right now we are trying to get her to decide on a Halloween costume.  Everyday she names something different.  Right now her top choices seem to be: 
  • shark (with sharp teeth and tennis shoes)
  • gray whale
  • Princess Tiana
  • Police officer
  • hair dresser
Choosing a Halloween costume is obviously no easy feat.

What do YOU think she should be for Halloween?  Leave a reply and tell us what you think!!

1 comment:

  1. Avery has a better imagination than I had at her age...I always wanted to be a cat or a witch ;).

    I think she should be a princess police officer with a pet shark/whale.

    ReplyDelete